Sandpoint & Schweitzer Vacation Rentals
Sandpoint lies on the shores of Idaho's largest lake, 43-mile-long Lake Pend Oreille, surrounded by three major mountain ranges, the Selkirk, Cabinet and Bitterroot ranges. Home to Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort, Idaho's largest, and on the Selkirk Loop, and two National Scenic Byways.
Among other distinctions awarded by national media in the past decade, in 2011 Sandpoint was named the nation's "Most Beautiful Small Town" by Rand McNally and USA Today.
The beauty of the surrounding Selkirk and Cabinet Mountains and Lake Pend Oreille has kept Sandpoint a tourist favorite for water sports, hunting, hiking, horseback riding, fishing, and skiing.
Sandpoint and Schweitzer Lodges and Cabins:
- Luxurious Homes and Cabins.
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Great locations
- Easy to find, with easy free parking
- Enjoy all Sandpoint and Schweitzer have to offer year round
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with Hot Tubs and High Speed Internet
Friendly Attentive Local Service. We Live Here.
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. Sure you could rent from one of those giant corporate websites, but booking here provides the best price, the best service and friendly local folks to make your stay a delight. Book online instantly, or call 208-946-5000 today to get the best selection.